Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Koran Burning at the Dove World Outreach


Or: Reach out and Burn Some Books

Dove World Outreach Center in Gainesville Florida is planning to burn copies of the Koran on 9/11. On their website, they have a blog on "Ten Reasons to Burn the Koran". I tried to read it, but the blog was temporarily out of service.

But, not to worry, there was another blog on the Dove World Outreach website: "Five more reasons to burn the Koran".

http://www.doveworld.org/blog/5-more-reasons-to-burn-the-koran


On the page I linked above, I saw two replies, both from Joel Cushing.

After reading his reply, I realized I would never be able to write anything as good, so I'll just leave the link to it in my blog. But if the Dove World webmaster "burns" Joel's reply, like they are planning to burn the Koran in the real world, I do have a copy and will be prepared quote it on my blog.

Photo: This is a Reuters photo of a mural in Bethlehem by Banksy, to which I added fire and the words, using Photoshop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive