Friday, June 12, 2009

Lake Cub


In this second installment of the story of my legendary chameleon C-100, I want to show you a better photo of it and provide a few more details. This photo was taken at Pickwick Lake a little earlier the same day as the Mud Cub picture. I had previously turned my box-stock '66 Cub into essentially a Trail 50. One detail I mistakenly described in the Mud Cub story was the exhaust system. Until I took a closer look at this picture, I had forgotten that I had utilized a primitive, single, short, straight pipe in the Cub's Trail 50 incarnation. The fancy split pipe was not added until a little later. Here you can clearly see the straight pipe exhaust and rear knobby. Note the classic pudding-bowl helmet resting on the seat! In upcoming installments you will see the Mud Cub frog as it is transformed into the Chopper Cub prince!

See Also: Mud Cub

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive